Phase 1: Visioning
- Background Information Review
- Engagement 1: Visioning
- The feedback from this phase, alongside background research and analysis will inform the plan’s vision and draft policy direction
Pop-up Engagement Event - Library 12 pm to 3pm
Drop by the library at 18 Carnegie Lane from 12 pm to 3 pm to learn more and provide your feedback on the Official Plan review.
Pop-up Engagement Event - Farmer's Market
Drop by the Farmer's Market on Thursday, September 28th to learn more about the Official Plan review and to provide your feedback.
Pop-up Engagement Event - Peach King Centre 6 pm - 8 pm
Drop by the Peach King Centre at 160 Livingston Avenue from 6 pm to 8 pm to learn more about the Official Plan review and to provide your feedback.
Special Meeting of Council - Review of the Grimsby Official Plan
This public meeting to initiate the New Official Plan is being held under provision of Section 26 of the Planning Act. To learn more, read the Special Meeting of Council - Public Meeting for the New Official Plan.
Phase 2: Policy Directions
- Prepare Policy Direction Reports
- Engagement #2: Policy Directions
- This feedback will inform a complete draft Official Plan
Housing and Affordability - Town Talks Panel Discussion
Join us at Town Hall (160 Livingston Avenue) on January 24th at 6:00pm for the first Town Talks discussion panel about Housing and Affordability.
Work and Workplaces - Town Talks Panel Discussion
Let’s talk about working in Grimsby at Southward Community Park Building (84 Mud Street West) on February 6th at 6:00pm.
Neighbourhoods - Town Talks Panel Discussion
Join us for a panel discussion about Neighbourhoods at the Peach King Centre Auditorium (162 Livingston Avenue) on February 8th at 6:00pm. This event will also include a mapping activity!
Phase 4: Draft Official Plan
- Engagement #3: Draft Official Plan
- This feedback will inform final revisions to the Official Plan